There are several ways to unlock the remote control:
1. Open the battery cover of the remote control, (some models are at the position of the flip function key) with a small hole for unlocking/closing the lock. Press it with a small toothpick. Every time you press it, the LCD screen of the remote control will show The picture of the lock head shows.
2. The back of the Gree air conditioner remote control has instructions on how to unlock it. The specific operation is to press and hold the temperature "+ -" button of the remote control at the same time, and release the hand after 2 seconds to set the unlock and lock settings.
3. This method is also one of the easiest methods. Remove the battery on the back and install it after a few minutes to restore the original factory settings.
4. Open the function key flip, find a small hole that says "reset", insert a toothpick and press it.
5. If the above methods cannot be used, then you can only borrow the remote control. Generally speaking, the remote control of the same brand is universal. That is to say, as long as the brand is the same, no matter what model or type of air conditioner, you can use the same remote control. So if the neighbor or nearby has the same brand of air conditioner, you can borrow the remote control. Sometimes the remote control of the air conditioner of a different brand can be used, but if it doesn't work, you might as well try it.